Terms & Conditions
1. By entering www.upyourattraction.com(a.k.a. “this site”) and/or by purchasing products and/or services from Up Your Attraction Corporation, you are agreeing to be bound by the following statements, unconditionally and in their entirety. If you do not wish to be bound by the following terms and condition, you should exit this site immediately.
2. You understand and agree that all Up Your Attraction material and information is provided for entertainment purposes only on the subject of women and dating as well as products and services related to women and dating. All content, products, and services are not to be considered as legal or professional advice and are to be used for personal entertainment purposes only. This site is not intended to be viewed, and our products and services are not intended to be purchased or used by minors or anyone under the age of 18.By entering this site or making this purchase, you are agreeing that you are over the age of 18.
3. You understand and agree that any dispute between yourself and Up Your Attraction Corporation shall be submitted to binding arbitration before the Judicial Arbitration Mediation Service, in the State of New York, with the costs thereof to be equally paid by the parties to any such lawsuit during the pendency of the same, however the prevailing party shall be entitled to all costs and attorney fees.
4. You understand and agree to the following money back guarantee policy:
1. For physical products (for example, but without limitation, CDs, DVDs, physical books), any refunds must be requested within 5 days of delivery of the product(s) and returned product(s) must arrive at Up Your Attraction corporate offices within 14 days of the original delivery to you of the original product(s). Refund requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and all instructions for product return must be followed by you, or the money back guarantee is voided and you shall not be entitled to any refund, regardless of whether or not you returned the product(s). There is a 10% restocking fee unopened products.
2. For electronic products (for example, but without limitation, eBooks), any refunds must be requested with 5 days of the product’s purchase. Refund requests must be submitted to email@example.com. After 5 days, your automatic right to a refund will expire.
3. For live programs (for example, but without limitation, seminars, workshops, bootcamps, individualized training, personal shopping) refund requests must be made in person on the final day of the program. Your money back guarantee will be voided if you did not attend every scheduled program activity in its entirety, if you did not participate in all program exercises, or if you did not earlier communicate to a Up Your Attraction representative the circumstances of your dissatisfaction and provide an opportunity to cure.
4. In the case of valid refund requests, Up Your Attraction Corporation will provide a full reimbursement of amounts paid, less shipping costs (if applicable) and restocking fees (if applicable).
5. You agree not to use this site or any products or services provided by Up Your Attraction Corporation for any illegal purposes. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and the consequences of your actions. Up Your Attraction Corporation and its representatives, assignees, etc., are not responsible for any potential misuse or inappropriate use of material. Up Your Attraction does not teach or endorse any illegal activities or any actions that could give rise to civil or criminal liability. In the case of any apparent conflict between the preceding sentence and activities or statements of Up Your Attraction representatives, the preceding sentence shall take priority.
6. You understand and agree that the enforceability of any clause of this agreement is not to be affected by the enforceability of any other clause of this agreement. Nor is the enforceability of any part of any clause of this agreement affected by the enforceability of any other part of any clause of this agreement. Nor shall failure to enforce this agreement be deemed a waiver of this agreement. Certain applicable laws may not allow all of limitations of liability described in this agreement. Should that be the case, you agree that all clauses or parts of clauses which are not inconsistent with applicable laws remain in force, and that the total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access this site and/or to purchase products or services offered within (as appropriate).
7. You understand and agree that, in case of conflict, these terms supersede any other agreement or communication, which may have been made between you and Up Your Attraction Corp. or any individual Up Your Attraction representative.
8. You understand and agree that non-US orders for physical products may be subject to import duties and taxes for any orders placed through Up Your Attraction. You are responsible for any additional customs clearance fees and taxes. Refusal to pay these fees will result in the carrier abandoning the package and you will be responsible for the cost of the merchandise. Up Your Attraction will indicate the contents of the package as DVD Software and state the full cost of the invoice on the shipping documents. Up Your Attraction has no control over these additional charges and cannot predict what they may be. You should contact your local customs office for additional information. The recipient’s name is indicated as the importer of record for any pertinent shipping documents. The importer of record is responsible for the shipment and must comply with all regulations and laws for the country in which you are receiving the goods. If your order is seized in customs due to violation of any laws Up Your Attraction will not refund the cost of your order or shipping charges.
9. You understand and agree that all deposits and payments for “live programs” (including, but not limited to, seminars, workshops, and bootcamps) are non-refundable. You understand and agree that this applies even if you cancel in advance, ask to move to another program, or do not attend the program in question. You understand and agree that the circumstances described in the previous sentence are examples, and do not in any way limit the applicability of the first sentence in this paragraph.
10. You specifically and without limitation waive any and all rights to seek reimbursement of funds paid to Up Your Attraction through any mechanism not specifically provided for in these terms and conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, your credit card company, Up Your Attraction’s credit card processor, and the legal system (except as provided for in clause 3 above).
11. You understand and agree that any goods or services purchased may not be re-sold, shared, rented, distributed to, given to, exchanged with, or transferred to a third party without prior written permission from Up Your Attraction.
12. You understand and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including, but not limited to, systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics, are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and by other laws, and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content of materials on this site for any purpose without prior written permission from Up Your Attraction Corp. is strictly prohibited. You further agree that will create no derivate works of this site or the products or services offered within.
13. Up Your Attraction Corp. makes no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) concerning the materials on this site. Further, Up Your Attraction Corp. does not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted, nor does it warrant that the materials will contain no errors, nor that they will be accurate. Up Your Attraction Corp. does not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free or viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do we warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with the use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using this site you waive any claim whatsoever against Up Your Attraction Corp. which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This clause specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase any site other than this site and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to, credit card information) which you use on this site. In addition, Up Your Attraction Corp. assumes no responsibility for any content (including, but not limited to, content which you find offensive) which you may find on sites that link either to or from this site, or on sites that link either to or from other Up Your Attraction activities that are affiliated with this site (including, but not limited to, products, services, and newsletters).This includes, but is not limited to, responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in other sites. Up Your Attraction Corp. does not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods or services which you may purchase from any site other than this site.
14. Up Your Attraction shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of this site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site link from or to this site. This limitation specifically includes, but is not limited to, any circumstance in which Up Your Attraction Corp. has been advised of potential liability.
15. You understand that by purchasing a product or service, submitting a lounge request, submitting a contact form, or by taking any action on this site, which involves submitting your email address, that you are requesting to be added to a free, no obligation, online newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by Up Your Attraction Corp. and not purchase is necessary. On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or unsubscribing, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for personal attention. By submitting your email address, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will take no action against Up Your Attraction Corp. or any of its representatives in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or finance harm whatsoever. If you do not wish to receive our newsletter, simply click on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our newsletter.
16. On about testimonials and reviews. All of our testimonials and reviews are true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of Up Your Attraction’s products and services, and are submitted voluntarily by customers. If you would like to submit a testimonial or review to Up Your Attraction, you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of Up Your Attraction Corp., which includes the right to reproduce, edit, and/or publish the testimonial or review which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Up Your Attraction reserves the right to edit reviews and/or testimonials for clarity and space issues. Some customers who have submitted reviews or testimonials in the past may have received free or discounted products or services as a thank you in appreciation for the time they invested in writing or recording their testimonials or reviews. Up Your Attraction Corp. is under no obligation to do so.
17. Those enrolling in the Comprehensive Bootcamp must be of a legal age to enter bars, lounges, and clubs in the city in which the bootcamp is being held. No refunds will be given because of a student’s failure to gain admission to workshop venues.